PBR

Ned, better known as GBVH around these parts, just sent me a couple of comments from The Beer Store website.  Comments about PBR.  Too funny.



Joe: This beer is just so anti-establishment, anti-industry - it
grooves me. True, the tall cans are a little difficult to squeeze into
my my size 26 waist jeans - but nothing better than a PBR after a long
day of playing keys for my band and smoking swishers.

Andre: This beer goes great with ironic t-shirts, skinny jeans, a pair
of retro nikes, and glasses that are way too big for your face.

Bella: I recently held a save the pigeons fundraiser at my loft near
the distillery district, and this beer paired really well with my sun
dried tomato bruschetta. I would full recommend this beer to anyone
looking to entertain a hip crowd.

Hugo Moses: Drinking this beer is like finding an ironic tee shirt at
a clothing swap and then getting free tickets to a Yo La Tengo concert
while eating a freegan tofu cruelty free meal with your chosen family
of soulmates.

Sampson: this beer has a strong aftertaste which is good because the
intense flavor helps block out the stench that comes from me and my
friends, as we never shower.

You Might Also Like

0 comments